Not only do the people at Camp Farm Management, Inc. manage farms, but they list, market, and sell farms as well.
You want your property listed and marketed by agents with an intimate knowledge of farmland and its value in today’s market. Dean Robinson is highly qualified to represent you in the sale, purchase or 1031 exchange of farmland.
We have also sold a number of previously available properties. See below for more information.
- Round Grove Township, Livingston County, Illinois- 144.86 Round Grove Township, Livingston County (SOLD, $10,000/acre)
- Route 136 Fisher, Champaign County, Illinois- 17.69 acres and 46.62 acres (sold, $6,100/surveyed acre)
- Sidell Township, Vermilion County- 133.45 acres Sidell Township, Vermilion County (sold)
- Middle Fork Township, Vermilion County- 320+ acres Middle Fork Township, Vermilion County (sold)
- Sadorus Township, Champaign County- 81.6 acres Sadorus Township, Champaign County (Sold, $12,000/acre)
- Raymond Township, Champaign County- 102.9 acres Raymond Township, Champaign County (Sold, $11,100/acre)
- Grove Farm- 195 acres in Cerro Gordo Township, Piatt County, Illinois (Tract I – 60 acres, sold – $12,000/acre; Tract II – 135 acres, sold – $11,500/acre) 73.73 acres in Macon County, Illinois (sold – $9,500/acre)
- McWilliams Farm- 78 acres in Saunemin Township, Livingston County, Illinois (Sold, $10,000/acre)
- Fazel Farm- 80 acres in Nixon Township, DeWitt County, Illinois (Sold, $12,000/acre)
- Wendland Philo Farm- 40 acres in Philo Township, Champaign County, Illinois (Sold, $14,250/acre)